Perhaps you wish your spouse was more invested in your emotional wellbeing. Or maybe you wish for more romance in your relationship!
If you’d like you and your spouse to be on the same page emotionally, this workshop is for you!
So many people find it easier to connect with their spouse sexually the deeper they are able to connect emotionally. This live workshop is all about how to cultivate emotional closeness and connection so that you can thrive together as a couple.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- How to tell your spouse you need more emotional connection & recognize the value of emotional connection
- What gets in the way of most people’s willingness to connect emotionally
- What thought patterns & limiting beliefs you’re experiencing that are interfering with emotional connection
- Date ideas that contribute to closer connection & intimacy
- Your questions answered in real time!
This workshop is approximately 1.5 hours long and is done over Zoom at the time indicated below. You will receive a handout and worksheet to go along with the workshop. Live workshops give you an opportunity to get answers to your questions. A recording of the workshop is provided for you to review. If you cannot attend the workshop live, you can still register and get a copy of the recording and materials to view after the fact (sweet!).
Date & Time: October 26, 2022 at 11am Mountain Time (10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern)
After purchasing you will receive a PDF that contains the Zoom link and meeting details. The workbook will be emailed to you a day before the workshop begins.