Pleasure is a very important component of a healthy sexual relationship. Pleasure is part of the bonding magic that brings a husband and a wife closer together.
It’s also vital to keep sex fresh and interesting over the long haul of marriage.
Sex toys can be a great way to make sex fun and exciting between the two of you. They can also bridge pleasure gaps to make sex more satisfying for both people.
This workshop is Christian friendly. There will be no nudity, and will be totally safe and cool!
In this workshop we’ll discuss:
- Why you should consider trying sex toys
- Addressing common concerns about sex toys
- How to talk to your spouse about using sex toys
- What the different types of sex toys are
- How to pick a good quality product that’s right for you
- How to use a vibrator if you’re new to it
- Your questions answered in real time!
This workshop is approximately 1.5 hours long and is done over Zoom at the time indicated below. You will receive a handout and worksheet to go along with the workshop. Live workshops give you an opportunity to get answers to your questions. A recording of the workshop is provided for you to review. If you cannot attend the workshop live, you can still register and get a copy of the recording and materials to view after the fact (sweet!).
Date & Time: December 28, 2022 at 11am Mountain Time (10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern)
After purchasing you will receive a PDF that contains the Zoom link and meeting details. The workbook will be emailed to you a day before the workshop begins.