(Note: this workshop is primarily for women that struggle to have an orgasm. Of course, husbands are invited to attend too! We have a workshop about men’s orgasm struggles coming up in August!)
Many women struggle to achieve orgasm in sex. It’s something that’s learned. But if you have a clitoris, you’re definitely capable of amazing orgasms!
If you are someone who is struggling to achieve orgasm or feel as if your orgasms could be much better than they are now, this month’s workshop is for you. Through research and a lot of trial and error, we have learned many ways to help ourselves and our spouses achieve orgasm.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Why so many women struggle achieving orgasm
- What thoughts and beliefs get in the way of pleasure, and what to do about it
- What different types of orgasms there are (there are some that will probably surprise you!)
- How to make your current orgasms better than they are now
- How to orgasm alone and with your spouse
- The role of orgasms in your sexuality
- Health benefits of orgasms
- Your questions around orgasms answered
- And so much more!
There’s no nudity or “demonstrations” in this Live Workshop, however, the worksheet will include a tasteful medical drawing of female anatomy for reference. This workshop is taught from a Christian perspective but those of all faiths are welcome!
This workshop is approximately 1.5 hours long and is done over Zoom at the time indicated below. You will receive a handout and worksheet to go along with the workshop. Live workshops give you an opportunity to get answers to your questions. A recording of the workshop is provided for you to review. If you cannot attend the workshop live, you can still register and get a copy of the recording and materials.
Date & Time: May 25, 2022 at 11am Mountain Time (10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern)
After purchasing you will receive a PDF that contains the Zoom link and meeting details. The workbook will be emailed to you one day before the workshop begins.