It’s no longer sufficient to just have “the talk” with your kids about sex. Our children deserve something better. Yet it can be frightening as a parent to talk to kids about sex!
Whether you have toddlers or teenagers about to leave the nest, it’s never too soon or too late to talk about sex with your kids.
In this workshop we’ll discuss:
- How to set the stage for successful conversations with your children
- What to discuss at various ages
- The dangers of focusing only on reproductive biology
- How to discuss chastity in a way that makes sense in a world that cheapens sex, without passing on the perils of Purity Culture
- Other topics such as masturbation, same sex attraction, etc.
- Your questions answered in real time!
This workshop is approximately 1.5 hours long and is done over Zoom at the time indicated below. You will receive a handout and worksheet to go along with the workshop. Live workshops give you an opportunity to get answers to your questions. A recording of the workshop is provided for you to review. If you cannot attend the workshop live, you can still register and get a copy of the recording and materials to view after the fact (sweet!).
Date & Time: November 23, 2022 at 11am Mountain Time (10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern)
After purchasing you will receive a PDF that contains the Zoom link and meeting details. The workbook will be emailed to you a day before the workshop begins.