How to talk to your kids about sex- November 2022 Workshop
It can be oh so hard to talk to our kids about sex, but it is extremely important to do so!
The good news? It’s never too soon or too late to start talking to your kids about sex. You just need to start!
This workshop will help you learn some of the great tips and tricks we have to help you talk to your kids about sex better and make it less stressful as well. Attend alone or with your spouse!
(See below for more details)
Want access to all of our workshops for free? Check out Next Level! Get in depth coaching, answers and resources, workshops and more.
It’s no longer sufficient to just have “the talk” once with your kids about sex. Our children deserve something better. Yet it can be frightening as a parent to talk to kids about sex!
Whether you have toddlers or teenagers about to leave the nest, it’s never too soon or too late to talk about sex with your kids.
In this workshop we’ll discuss:
- How to set the stage for successful conversations with your children
- What to discuss at various ages
- The dangers of focusing only on reproductive biology
- How to discuss chastity in a way that makes sense in a world that cheapens sex, without passing on the perils of Purity Culture
- Other topics such as masturbation, same sex attraction, etc.
This workshop is approximately 1.5 hours long and includes a detailed 11 page workbook.
After purchasing, you will receive an email with specific instructions on how to watch the course.