Click Below to watch:
Try Marriage Coaching For Free
It’s time to enjoy the best your marriage has to offer.
Each month in Next Level you’ll get:
Direct Help From Dan & Amy
Join as many of our regularly scheduled calls as you would like. There are 8 – 10 a month at various times to accommodate your busy schedule. Individual private coaching is also available!
Deep Dive on A Topic
Every month a deep dive on a topic relating to sexual connection and intimacy. You also get access to all previous workshops (20 and counting)!
Find support from other couples in our discussion groups. Try a husbands/wifes only. Anonymous if you prefer.
Access To Our Content Library
Enjoy free courses, podcasts, videos & marriage conference recordings, all from expert speakers in the field!
Next Level! is for married couples that are ready to take their marital intimacy to the next level.
It’s for couples who:
- Are in otherwise good marriages but wish things were better intimately.
- Sex feels like a chore, a duty, or a job rather than a source of joy and excitement.
- One or both spouses feels obligated to participate or perform sexually for the other spouse’s well-being.
- Have difficulty communicating about deeper topics in the marriage, including intimacy.
- Pornography use or other habits have affected the quality of your connection.
- Legalistic upbringings from family or religious culture is affecting your ability to be flexible and step into a more genuine relationship with your spouse.
- You’re in a life transition, such as newlywed, children being born, children growing, children leaving the home, and it’s putting pressure on your intimate relationship.
- “Nice Guy” tendencies getting in the way of genuine and deep connection.
- Want to address psychological causes behind sexual dysfunction such as premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, difficulty achieving orgasm, and painful sex
When you join Next Level!, you’ll find more fulfillment and confidence in your marriage. You’ll find more clarity around how to bring your best self to your marriage. You’ll join a community of other couples taking their relationship to the next level.
We’re Dan & Emily
The founders of Get Your Marriage On!
About our Journey
We created the Intimately Us app to make sex more fun and exciting. We’ve put on events and retreats. We launched a podcast, now with over 140 episodes.
However, the real growth in our marriage and sexual relationship came once we looked inward and tackled the difficult things that kept us stuck. This wouldn’t have been possible without excellent marriage coaching and meeting with other couples on the same journey. We’re inviting you to have the same experience with us in Next Level!
What we had to learn
1. How to retrain our brains to think in terms of relationship and intimacy.
2. That conflict is a necessary building block to deeper intimacy in marriage. Contention is optional.
3. Our life is full of more joy, the sex more meaningful and exciting, and our marriage is full of freedom and life when we step into more intimacy with each other!
Why Community Matters
Other couples sharing their experiences helped us realize that we’re not alone.
Groups gave us a sounding board of people we could trust who helped us sort out real problems.
We gained great ideas and tips by learning from each other’s experiences.
A community helped us see things we never would have thought of on our own.
It has been a struggle admitting and facing my hardships. I truly appreciate your inspiration, guidance, thoughtful and heartfelt approach, and the knowledge you have shared with my husband and I. Every coaching session has inspired me, built me, and helped me desire to be more true to myself and to my husband. I just am so very grateful.
It is so important to have conversations. Actually, the last women’s group really helped me put my feelings into words and talk to my husband about what I was feeling and what I felt I needed his help with. It was a really healthy, helpful conversation. Hearing you coach [another member] was really helpful for me to organize what I was feeling/thinkin too. Thank you!
We don’t have other friends we can discuss intimacy with (it’d be so awkward), so it’s really refreshing to be a part of this group and learn from so many of you! And we love that it’s Christian-friendly discussions too.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost?
It’s $96 / month for TWO people, for unlimited coaching and access to our amazing community, and hundreds of resources and tools that are exclusive to Next Levelers.
Traditional marriage therapy costs thousands of dollars, is slow, and inconvenient. You can experience changes in your marriage right away and conveniently in Next Level! today.
What bonuses are included?
When you sign up, you also get:
- 2018 and 2019 Get Your Marriage On! conference sessions ($399 value)
- Every workshop, past and future ($299 value)
- Intimacy Foundations Course ($299 value)
- A private podcast feed
- Opportunities for 1:1 coaching ($899 value)
Can you tell me more about the group coaching? Is it a mix of males and females meeting over zoom? How many are in the group?
There are generally five to ten others on the group coaching call. You can sign up in advance to request to be coached during our group coaching sessions. You’re welcome to remain as anonymous as you like. Others on the call are there to observe. We can usually coach two or three individuals per coaching group coaching session.
We offer men only and women only group coaching sessions during the month as well.
How does coaching work?
We offer a regular group coaching Zoom call that is exclusive to members. You’ll be able to learn from others and access the recordings later if you can’t join them live.
Anonymous Couples Coaching.
Get coached privately and anonymously. Couples adopt pseudonyms and don’t share any identifying details. Audio recordings of these private couple coaching sessions are shared with the community so that others can follow along and learn how to apply the coaching into their own marriages.
An excellent option for those that are camera shy. You can anonymously write in your questions and receive coaching on your specific concerns. Search the database of other written coaching responses for an additional great learning resource.
Included in your membership is access to previous workshop recordings and all workshops that happen during your time in Next Level! These include:
- How to be more confidence in the bedroom
- Overcoming unwanted pornography use
- How to have an orgasm or better orgasms
- Navigating differences in sexual desire
- Understanding your sexual self
- And many more!
What are the additional resources?
Included in your membership is access to our 3 part Intimacy Foundations course and two years of Get Your Marriage On! marriage conference session recordings (15 sessions) from speakers including Sheila Wray Gregoire, Tara Carson, Dr. Dave Schramm, Dr. Matt Eschler, and others.
A Supportive, Caring Community
Join our discussion groups and learn from other couples. Bounce ideas off of peers. Find support from couples who are going through similar journeys. Join a husbands-only or wifes-only sub-group. You can keep your posts anonymous as well if you prefer.
Private Podcast Feed
I get it. We’re super busy. And we consume a lot of our content by audio while driving and working. All the coaching calls, workshops, and resource recordings are available by audio. When you sign up, you get a custom podcast just for you with all the audio content, updated in real-time. No more needing to open the laptop to watch every session.
What if my spouse doesn't want to join?
You can make significant changes in your relationship without your partner’s participation at first.
Next Level! is a buy-one get-one free model. If your spouse doesn’t want to join, you can share your other seat with a family member or friend!
Can I cancel if I want?
There’s zero risk in signing up. There are no long-term agreements. Cancel any time, no strings attached.
What is a companion code?
When you sign up for Next Level, you receive a companion code to give to your spouse or a friend. So they will use it when they create an account to get their seat for free.
Is there a contract?
No, it’s month-to-month. Cancel anytime. (If you purchase a year subscription, you do get that year).
How does Next Level! differ from the app and podcast?
It’s different because the other tools are just information to take in. Inside this coaching program, you get to apply what you learn; you get to get help with your specific marriage and challenges.
Does this program apply to people who don’t have a faith or a different faith than you?
I am a person of faith, and so it definitely influences my perspective, but Next Level! is not a platform to promote a specific denomination (we don’t quote scriptures or anything). We coach based on principles, so it’s applicable to all couples.
Is the coaching live or recorded?
Both! We have several forms of coaching in Next Level:
- Group coaching. This is live and we interact with people who are on the call. But those are also recorded and available for later viewing.
- Private, one-on-one coaching. Change names, hide identifying info, change your voice if needed, and those are recorded and shared with other users later.
- Workshops. We pick a topic and cover it in depth. Members can tune in to watch those live and ask questions, but they are also recorded to watch later.
- Written coaching. Submit anonymous questions whenever and coaches will respond to those for all members to see.
How much is your men's program?
The men’s coaching program is intense 12-week program, with course videos and a workbook. It costs $2007.