Let’s be honest, sex can sometimes bring out the weird part of ourselves sometimes 🙂
When it comes to our sexuality, each of us has a unique palette of things that interest us and that we find exciting. There’s also things that we don’t find interesting or even disgusting. And this is also precisely why sharing our sexuality with someone else can feel scary and leave us vulnerable at times.
What makes us tick sexually is a beautiful and a wonderful part of being human. It’s the part of you that’s curious, seeks connection, and gets a thrill from the chase of desiring your spouse.
In this workshop we’ll discuss:
- What eroticism is and how it’s an essential part of who you are
- How your sexuality and sexual interests can drive more connection between you and your spouse
- How to figure out what your turn-ons without shame or judgment
- How to figure out what you like in the bedroom
- How to share your sexual desires with your spouse without feeling too awkward or weird about it
- What to do if what your spouse doesn’t share the same sexual interests as you
- How to make sex fun, exciting, and full of play
- The growth that comes from expanding your sexual self
- All of your questions answered in real time!
Although the content is taught from a Christian perspective, people of all faiths and backgrounds are invited.
This is a Christian friendly chat about sexuality. It’s totally safe: we’re not going to be reading erotica or showing sexual images, so you can feel totally safe joining us. See you there!
After purchasing you will receive an email with specific instructions on how to access the course.