Differing levels of sexual desire is the most popular complaint married couples have when it comes to sex and intimacy. One spouse wants more sex (or more variety with sex) while the other wants less. This is true for both genders.
If you’re in a marriage where:
- you wish your spouse desires sex as much (or as little) as you do
- You want to learn how you can increase your sexual desire
then this workshop is for you! The content is taught from a Christian perspective, but people of all faiths are invited to participate.
The goal of the workshop isn’t for the higher desire spouse to coerce or convince the lower desire spouse into having more sex. Rather, the goal is to help you understand what systems are at play within your marriage so that you can work together as an intimate team to build a better marriage for the two of you.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- The top libido killers
- How to increase your libido
- Little things you can do today to make a difference right away
- How duty / obligation thinking contributes to sexual desire differences
- Understanding why you desire sex as much (or as little) as you do
- Understanding spontaneous & responsive desire patterns
- Practical ways to work together to come up solutions that prioritize the marriage rather than the selfish interests of the individuals in the relationship
- The role of intimacy as part of sexual desire
- How to better hold on to yourself when you feel like you’re not getting enough (for the higher desire spouse)
- How to find more desire (if you’re the lower desire spouse)
- Your questions answered!
This workshop is approximately 1.5 hours. It includes a 16 page workbook to go along with the workshop. Workshops give you an opportunity to get answers to your questions.
After purchasing you will create an account to log in to view your workshop.