Sex is vital for a marriage to thrive. Sometimes we’re just not in the mood but would like to get there more often.
The truth is, sexual desire is created in our minds. Our thought patterns can lead us to want sex or not desire it as often as we may want to.
This workshop is specifically for the lower desire spouse that wants to get a better understanding of how to increase his or her sexual desire.
The content is taught from a Christian perspective, but people of all faiths are invited to participate.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- Your top libido killers and what one little thing you can do about it!
- How to increase your libido naturally
- Old thought patterns that are getting in the way of sexual desire
- How to recruit your spouse to help you with desire, not hinder it
- Understanding spontaneous & responsive desire patterns
- The role of intimacy as part of sexual desire
- Your questions answered in real time!
This workshop is approximately 1.5 hours long and is done over Zoom at the time indicated below. You will receive a handout and worksheet to go along with the workshop. Live workshops give you an opportunity to get answers to your questions. A recording of the workshop is provided for you to review. If you cannot attend the workshop live, you can still register and get a copy of the recording and materials to view after the fact (sweet!).
Date & Time: September 28, 2022 at 11am Mountain Time (10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern)
After purchasing you will receive a PDF that contains the Zoom link and meeting details. The workbook will be emailed to you a day before the workshop begins.