(Note: this workshop is primarily for women that struggle to have an orgasm. Of course, husbands are invited to attend too! We have a workshop about men’s orgasm struggles you can watch under the workshop of August 2022)
Many women struggle to achieve orgasm in sex. It’s something that’s learned. But if you have a clitoris, you’re definitely capable of amazing orgasms!
If you are someone who is struggling to achieve orgasm or feel as if your orgasms could be much better than they are now, this month’s workshop is for you. Through research and a lot of trial and error, we have learned many ways to help ourselves and our spouses achieve orgasm.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Why so many women struggle achieving orgasm
- What thoughts and beliefs get in the way of pleasure, and what to do about it
- What different types of orgasms there are (there are some that will probably surprise you!)
- How to make your current orgasms better than they are now
- How to orgasm alone and with your spouse
- The role of orgasms in your sexuality
- Health benefits of orgasms
- Your questions around orgasms answered
- And so much more!
There’s no nudity or “demonstrations” in this Live Workshop, however, the worksheet will include a tasteful medical drawing of female anatomy for reference. This workshop is taught from a Christian perspective but those of all faiths are welcome!
After purchasing, you will receive an email with Zoom link and instructions to access the workshop at the time of the recording. This live workshop will be recorded for those that are not able to make it live. By purchasing and attending this workshop live, you agree that if you participate in our live Q&A your video and voice can be shared with those who purchase and watch the recording of the workshop. You are always welcome to change your name on Zoom to remain anonymous.
Date & Time: February 22, 2022 at 11am Mountain Time (10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern / Noon Central)