Dr. Jessica McClease is a professional marriage counselor and sex therapist with a specialty in helping women overcome sexual issues. She often says sex is a reflection of the goodness and creativity of a loving God and sex in your marriage is a reflection of the relationship that you’ve already developed with your spouse.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The fact that every person on the planet experiences sexual dysfunction at some period in their life, and that solutions are within reach
- Problems with sexual dysfunction that are unique to some individuals growing up in modern-day Christian cultures
- We discuss common sexual issues women face, such as inhibited sexual desire, inhibited arousal, vaginismus, painful intercourse (dyspareunia), vaginal dryness, and orgasm difficulties
- The role of physical, relational, and mental health in each of these concerns
- What to do if you have ongoing concerns
- The role of pelvic floor therapists
- How husbands can help support their wife if she’s experiencing these things
We finish off with some advanced “black belt” sex tips from this sexpert!
You can find more about Dr. Jessica at http://drmccleese.org/.