Dr. Jessica McClease is a professional marriage counselor and sex therapist with a specialty in helping women overcome sexual issues. She often says sex is a reflection of the goodness and creativity of a loving God and sex in your marriage is a reflection of the relationship that you’ve already developed with your spouse.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The fact that every person on the planet experiences sexual dysfunction at some period in their life, and that solutions are within reach
- Problems with sexual dysfunction that are unique to some individuals growing up in modern-day Christian cultures
- We discuss common sexual issues women face, such as inhibited sexual desire, inhibited arousal, vaginismus, painful intercourse (dyspareunia), vaginal dryness, and orgasm difficulties
- The role of physical, relational, and mental health in each of these concerns
- What to do if you have ongoing concerns
- The role of pelvic floor therapists
- How husbands can help support their wife if she’s experiencing these things
We finish off with some advanced “black belt” sex tips from this sexpert!