The Get Your Marriage On! website and mobile app is operated by Get Your Marriage On, LLC, referred to as “We” and “Our” below. Those that access, download, and use our website or mobile app is referred to as “Users”, “You”, or “Your” below.
Certain areas of the App allow users to connect with, exchange information with, and hire services provided by others. You agree that We are not liable nor responsible for information exchanged or services rendered. You acknowledge that we are not a broker of services and all services hired through the app are your responsibility. You agree to not hold us liable for any other user’s actions or inactions.
Rules of Conduct
The App has established rules of conduct, including the below. As a user you must not:
- Harvest, scrape, or electronically reproduce any content, using automated or non-automated methods
- Access or download videos, audio, graphics, and other content assets to bypass the app or replay or reuse the graphics in a way outside of the app
- Attempt to access unauthorized areas of the app that you have not been granted access
- For one user to sign up for multiple accounts to bypass system security
- Upload pornographic and / or inappropriate pictures (for areas such as the profile photo, vision board, etc.)
- Overburden the app with the intention to disrupt service
- Provide false information (such as false names, email addresses, and other information). This includes impersonating others.
- Restrict other users from enjoying the app
- Engage in spamming, flame wars, trolling, chain letters, or unsolicited sales communication
- Post any content that introduces a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, any other person or any animal. This also includes posting content that seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content or behavior, and asking for personally identifiable details.
- Post any content or take any action that is fraudulent, vulgar, obscene, unlawful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, high-pressure sales tactics, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise harmful to us or any user.
- Post copyrighted content that you do not own
- Post any content that contains any information that you know is not correct or current.
- Post any content or take any action that encourages criminal conduct.
We reserve the right to disable accounts, moderate, edit or remove posts and content, and block access without notice.
We do not claim to treat or solve marriage and relationship problems. By using the App you waive the right to file a claim against us and agree to not hold us liable for any information or advice found through this App.
We do not guarantee app uptime or availability. We also do not guarantee that information posted in the app will be available all the time or without error. We do not guarantee that the information uploaded will be completely private to you, although we will make reasonable efforts to protect your privacy.
Information you post privately such as in encrypted private chat messages, images, and videos are the user’s sole property. For instance, all chat messages in the Just Between Us app are private to you and the one other person you’ve synced with. Chat messages, photos, and videos are encrypted in a way that no other can retrieve the messages without the encryption key (which is generated and stored on your phone).
You may choose to submit comments or ideas about the App and our other products and services, including without limitation about how to improve the App or our products (“Ideas”). By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Get Your Marriage On under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to you and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Idea, Get Your Marriage On does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Get Your Marriage On, developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
Responsibility for what is posted in public areas of the App lies with each User – you alone are responsible for the material you post or otherwise make available in public areas of the App. You alone are responsible for assessing the credibility of other User postings. We do not control the material that you or others may post or otherwise make available in such areas, and you understand that we have no obligation to monitor any such material or to edit or delete it. However, we reserve the right to do so. We are not a publisher of user posts and we are not responsible for their accuracy or legality.
You are responsible for accurate information about your account and demographic information. If your contact information changes, you are responsible to keep it current. You are responsible for all activity occurring when the App is accessed through your account, whether authorized by you or not. Therefore, if you create an account, be sure to protect the confidentiality of your account password. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes. Due to the nature of digital content, all fees paid are non-refundable and sales are final. We reserve the right to update our fees without notice. You may cancel your subscription at any time, but no refunds (whether in full or in part) will be issued.
Consent To Email List
By creating an account, you automatically opt-in to receive periodic emails from Us. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Your email address will not be sold or shared with any 3rd party or given to outside advertisers.
3rd Party Content
This app may link to other websites, podcasts, videos, books, and other materials. These links are provided for your convenience only, and you access these links at your own risk. We do not endorse or are responsible for these sites and products. We don’t take responsibility for the accuracy of those sites.