There’s so much more you can do than the simple up-and-down strokes to stimulate your husband’s penis. We’re going to share several tips and techniques that are sure to blow your husband’s mind.
It’s very important to know about the parts of your husband’s penis and how they work. This knowledge will help you be a better lover. If you haven’t yet, read about his anatomy in the Anatomy section of the Intimately Us app.
Getting Into Position
The first thing you need to do is get into a comfortable position when giving your husband a handjob. Both of you would hate it if you had a cramp during a handjob. Usually having your husband reclined against the headboard with you sitting crossed legged between his legs works well. You can also get creative with other positions that are comfortable for both of you!
Some other positions:
- Edge of the bed
- On the stairs, either facing you or away from you
- On the couch, with him sitting in front of you, with your hands reaching around his waist
- On a chair
- With him lying down, and you straddling him
Lube Is Important
Handjobs generate a lot of friction. The proper type and amount of lube are very important so that your handjob is a pleasurable experience. If you don’t want to deal with the mess of a hand job, you can squeeze a little extra lubricant to the inside of a condom and put the condom on your husband. The condom will catch the ejaculate and you’ll use a bit less lubricant.
The State of Your Hands
Remember ladies that you’re handling the most tender and sensitive part of your husband’s body. Psychologically, he’ll make a connection between the way you take care of your hands and the care your hands will take of him.
- Cleanliness is very important. You wouldn’t want him to touch you with dirty hands!
- Make sure your hands are smooth and free from rough spots. To keep your hands soft and moist, we suggest moisturizing them twice a day with unscented lotion.
- Your nails should be very well manicured. The tiniest nick could cause extreme discomfort for your husband.
- Take off any rings or bracelets you’re wearing. They get in the way and feel like rough spots to your husband.
- Try giving your husband a great view of your breasts while giving him a handjob. Wear a sexy top or nothing at all! He’ll really appreciate that.
- The three most important things to remember when giving a hand job are heat, moisture, and a snug fit. Keep your hands warm moist, and make sure your grip is snug, but not too tight.
- The head of some men’s penises are sensitive to the point that overstimulation can hurt. If your husband is one of these guys, concentrate more just below the rim of the head of his penis.
- Communication is very important. Have your husband tell or show you what feels best.
- When you’re giving your husband a hand job, make sure a towel or two are close by. Things can get really messy.
Now let’s talk about some specific techniques!
This handjob technique is not really a hand job. It’s a sexy way of leading into a handjob while his penis is semi-erect.
Performing the Coiffeuse Hand Job Technique
- No lube needed for this technique.
- Position your husband so he can watch what you’re doing. Put a few pillows under his head and back.
- Kneel between his legs and sit back on your feet.
- If you want, take off your shirt or wear a sexy top so your husband can have a great view.
- Wrap your long hair, wig, or soft silky scarf around his penis a few times. If his penis isn’t fully erect yet, it will be soon. 😉
- Use a gentle up-and-down twisting motion to stimulate his penis and get him fully erect for the next phase of your hand job.
The purpose of this technique is to let his hands guide your hands, so you can learn what he likes.
- Place his penis in the palms of both hands. Your hands should be in a closed clap or praying position with your fingers pointing towards his belly.
- Have him place his hands over your hands.
- Let him guide your strokes and amount of pressure so you can see how he likes it.
- The best position for this handjob technique is sitting on your knees between his legs.
- Generously apply lubricant to your hands. After applying the lubricant, rub your hands together a little too warm them up.
- Start by wrapping your hand of choice around the base of his penis. Your thumb and index finger should be touching. The top of your hand should be facing you and your thumb should be on the other side of the base of your husband’s penis facing him.
- Stoke up the shaft of his penis in a continuous motion.
- When you reach the head of his penis, twist your hand slightly as if you were carefully opening a jar. Don’t twist until you reach the head of his penis. When twisting maintain as much contact as possible with the palm of your hand and the head of his penis for the best effect.
- After the twist your thumb will now be facing you and the back of your hand will be facing your husband. Come down the shaft of his penis with your thumb and index finger touching.
- When you reach the base of his penis immediately start the cycle over again with your other hand. It’s very important that when you switch from one hand to the other that it’s a continuous flow of sensation.
- Repeat steps 4-7 in a continuous motion while alternating hands.
This handjob technique is just like the Jar Opener technique but done very quickly and concentrates only on the head of his penis.
- Start by wrapping your hand of choice around his penis just under the head. Your thumb and index finger should be touching. The top of your hand should be facing you and your thumb should be on the other side of your husband’s penis facing him.
- Twist your hand slightly as if you were carefully opening a jar. When twisting maintain as much contact as possible with the palm of your hand and the head of his penis for the best effect.
- After the twist your thumb will now be facing you and the back of your hand will be facing your husband.
- Immediately start the cycle over again with your other hand. It’s very important that when you switch from one hand to the other that it’s a continuous flow of sensation.
- Repeat steps 2-4 in a continuous motion while alternating hands.
- Apply your choice of lube generously to both hands and then rub them together so they are nice and warm.
- Clasp your hands together, interlacing your fingers.
- Open your thumbs a little to form a hole.
- Lower your clasped hands onto his penis. Your hands should fit snugly around his penis.
- Move your clasped hands up and down the shaft of his penis while maintaining a firm but gentle hold.
- After a few strokes twist your clasped hands slowly as they go up and down.
This is the same as the Basket Weave handjob technique but with a pulsing sensation added at the end. The Pulse technique is good to use when he’s getting close to climaxing. It allows things to cool down and help build him up for a great orgasm later.
Repeat the same steps mentioned above. Then, pause your stroke at the top of his penis and then squeeze your clasp around the head and upper shaft in a pulsing way. One pulse per second.
- Make an upside down “okay” sign with one of your hands and grasp the base of his penis. Your thumb and index finger should be touching his belly and the back of your hand should be facing you.
- Close your fingers to create a warm soft tunnel.
- Gently slide your fingers away from the base of his penis to create a pulling sensation. Don’t let your hand go past the top of the shaft of his penis.
- Once you get almost to the top of his penis slide your hand back down without ever losing contact with his penis.
- While you’re stroking his penis with one hand gently scratch his inner thighs and testicles with your other hand.
- Generously apply lubricant to your hands and then rub them together so they are nice and warm.
- Cup one hand to create a large U under his testicles. Your thumb should be on one side of his testicles and your other four fingers should be on the other side.
- Gently stroke upwards over his testicles with an open cupped hand. His testicles will lift up as you move your hand towards the shaft of his penis and then drop back down into place as you pass them.
- When your hand reaches the shaft of his penis grasp it to create a soft warm tunnel.
- Stop just before you reach the head of his penis and stroke back down towards his testicles.
- When you reach his testicles gently slide your hand back into the U shape under them and repeat steps 3-6.
- Generously apply lube to both hands and then rub them together so they are nice and warm.
- Wrap your thumb and index finger of your non-dominant hand around the base of his penis.
- Turn that hand so that your other three fingers are over his testicles.
- Gently push down to apply pressure to the base of his penis. His testicles will spread a little. Be careful not to apply too much pressure.
- Cup your dominant hand over the head of his penis. The palm of your hand should be encasing the head of his penis.
- Make a jar opener motion back and forth to stimulate his penis similar to the Jar Opener Hand Job Technique.
- Hold your dominant hand up vertically so that your fingers are pointing up and your palm is facing away from you.
- Place your free hand horizontally with your fingers pointing east or west.
- Lock the thumb of your horizontal hand with the thumb “V” of your vertical hand to make a cross with your hands. Both palms should be touching.
- Curl the fingers of your horizontal hand around the pinky edge of your vertical hand to form a tube between your palms.
- Gently and slowly lower your tube over his penis creating a snug fit. This mimics the sensation he feels when he first enters your vagina. Make sure that your vertical fingers stay pointing straight up. This is very important.
- Start with short, slow, up-and-down strokes, making sure the ridge (bottom of your palm) of your vertical hand passes over the frenulum of his penis stimulating his penis entering and exiting your vagina over and over.
- After a few strokes change them from short to long and deep while making sure as much of your hands are in contact with his penis.
- Every once in a while allow your stroke to go all the way down to the base of his penis. When you do this allow your index and middle fingers to split a little so the head of his penis can go between them.
- Once you’ve reached the base of his penis drop the “V” you’ve made by splitting your index and middle finger so they are pointing down on your way back up.
- Once your stroke is back at the top of his penis point your index and middle fingers back up.
- Use your hands to push your breasts up and together.
- Position your breasts under his testicles.
- With an upward arching motion of your body, lift his testicles as if you are scooping fruit into a basket. Allow them to pass through your cleavage.
- As you continue to move up, cradle the shaft of his penis so it creates a soft tunnel.
- When you reach the head of his penis slowly slide back down. As you come back down, gently drag your mouth down his tummy and gently lick his penis.
- Wrap both hands around his penis, one on top of the other. Both of your thumbs should be facing you. If you don’t have room to slide up and down once both hands are wrapped around his penis, point a few fingers out to create space.
- While you stroke up twist your hands in the opposite direction. When you reach the top of his penis each thumb should be pointing at your husband’s belly.
- Once you reach the top of his penis slide your hands back down and twist them back to their original position.
- Repeat steps 2-3 while varying your speed and pressure.
Generously apply lube to both of your hands and rub them together so they are nice and warm.
Point his penis at a 90-degree angle from his body. If he’s laying on his back his penis should be pointing straight up.
Place both palms on each side of the shaft of his penis with your hands flat and your fingers pointing parallel with his body.
Start at the base of his penis and rub your hands forward and backward opposite of each other like you’re trying to start a fire with his penis. Not as fast and hard, though!
Slowly move your hands up and down the shaft of his penis while you’re starting his fire.
Every once in a while switch to the Basket Weave handjob technique and switch back to this technique.
Church and Steeple
- Generously apply lube to both hands and rub them together so they are nice and warm.
- Place your hands in the praying position; palms together, fingers pointing up and not interlaced, thumbs horizontal overlapping each other.
- Lower your hands onto his penis so that the head enters through the base of your palms.
- Keep your hands and fingers together as his head passes over your fingers to create a long tunnel. Don’t let your fingers split.
- Once you reach the base of his penis, point your fingers at his belly. The shaft of his penis should be sticking through the tunnel between the web skin of your thumbs.
- Slide back up the shaft of his penis while pointing your fingers at his belly.
- When you reach the head of his penis repeat steps 3-7.
- Try shifting to the Hand Cross technique once and awhile.
This is a great handjob technique to use when transitioning from one technique to another or use this technique to calm things down when they get a little too exciting.
- Make sure his penis is at a 90 degree angle from his body.
- Use the pads and/or backs of your fingers to simulate rain drops on his penis. Do this by moving your fingers back and forth quickly while gently tapping all over his penis.
One Handed Clap
- Hold the base of his penis with one hand.
- Gently tap the head of his penis against the palm of your other hand, his belly, or even the side of your face. Generously apply lots of lube to the area being tapped for a nice wet slapping sound. Some guys really like that.
This handjob technique gives a new meaning to the “okay” hand gesture.
- To start off, hold his penis up with one hand.
- Make the “okay” symbol with your other hand, and slide the head of his penis through the tunnel of your “okay” symbol. For the best effect, make the hole of your “okay” symbol small, and allow it to open up as it passes over the head of his penis.
- When your “okay” symbol reaches the shaft of his penis, start twisting it back and forth while you slowly slide down to the base of his penis.
- When you reach the base of his penis, start step 2 with your other hand and repeat.
- Point his penis up by holding it at its base with one hand.
- Hover the palm of your other hand over his penis. Lower your fingers so they make a tube around the head and shaft of his penis.
- Slide your hand down until your palm is resting on the head of his penis.
- Twist your hand back-and-forth a few times like you’re juicing the head of his penis.
- After a little juicing, stop twisting, and move your hand up and down a few times while keeping your fingers in contact with his penis.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5.
Wrapping It Up
Handjob or manual stimulation is a great option to mix it up in the bedroom. Remember to communicate about what feels good, and to have fun!
Love this article?
Try this fun and sexy app for your marriage!
I love this app! My husband and I are such busy people, this helps us stop and make sure we show the love that we have for each other. I’d give 6 stars if I could!
This is by far the #1 sex app for Christian couples! My wife and I played the games like 5 times over the last week. Sparks are flying and we’ve never felt so close before. Thank you!