In this episode of the Sexpert Interview Series, I interview Rhonda Farr, a certified intimacy coach. Rhonda shares her experience coaching many men and women on how to develop deeper intimacy in their marriage for better sex & a happier relationship.
We discuss many concepts in this episode, including:
- Intimacy is the capacity to tolerate ourselves and each other
- The need to get honest with yourself
- Writing your own marriage manual and deciding what to keep or discard
- The difference between making a request and demands
- What to do if you’re having pity sex
- Black belt intimacy tips
Check out Rhonda Farr’s work at https://rhondafarr.com.