I had the privilege of being a guest on Manda Carpentner’s podcast called A Longer Table, and wanted to share that interview here because I think the things we discussed are super valuable for you to hear.
In this interview, we talk about a number of topics such as:
- Purity Culture
- What to do when you feel the need to manage an other’s sexuality
- How important is sex, really?
- What is your definition of sex, and does it have to involve intercourse?
- If you’re struggling sexually, what advice would give?
- Is scheduling sex a good idea?
- Is it bad to use toys? What about dirty talk?
- Perspectives on how pornography affects marriage
Manda Carpenter is a wife, mother, foster mom, and Christian. I love her podcast, A Longer Table, because she intentionally includes conversations with people that have very different backgrounds, just to get their perspective and to broaden her understanding with people that think differently than she does. I think we could all use a healthy dose of open and honest communication once in a while!
And this topic was all about sex, a topic I’m particularly passionate about 🙂
I hope you enjoy this interview as much as I did!