As I put the final touches into the preparation for our next cohort of the Men’s Sexuality Course + Coaching Program, I wanted to ask you wives: what do you wish more husbands better understood when it comes to sex and intimacy?
If you’re not familiar with the course, it’s 10 weeks of study on how to be better husbands. The men in our group meet weekly over Zoom. Our calls are full of fun, camaraderie, and insight into being better lovers. So far, here are the topics I plan to cover:
- How intimacy and being vulnerable in our relationships isn’t for wimps — it takes effort!
- How to be more solid within yourself
- The links between integrity, honesty, authenticity, and a satisfying love life
- How to be more attractive and desirable to your spouse
- How focusing on being your best version of yourself is the only legitimate path to improving your relationship
- How to be playful and creative in the bedroom
- How our bodies work and how to last longer
- How to make sex more exciting and fulfilling for your wife
- ..and much more
What else do you wish men better understood when it comes to a great sex life? Let me know in the comments below!