Laura M. Brotherson is a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist and a Certified Sex Therapist. She’s the author of three books, “And They Were Not Ashamed”, “Knowing Her Intimately”, and “From Honeymoon to Happily Ever After.” She runs a private practice helping couples live a “sextraordinary” life, has a podcast called The Marital Intimacy Show, and much more.
In this podcast episode, Laura covers topics such as:
- The importance of adding healthy doses of novelty and variety to your lovemaking route to keep your marriage strong for the long haul
- Her 12 “T”s that explain female sexual wiring
- Specific ideas on how to come up with your own ideas to add fun in the bedroom without needing to turn to questionable or damaging resources
- The importance of auditory arousal
- A discussion about what to consider when using lingerie, vibrators & sex toys, etc. in adding variety to your lovemaking
- How to have discussions with your spouse about what is OK and not OK in your marriage
Laura finishes the interview by offering a few “black belt” / advanced intimacy tips for couples wanting to take their intimacy to the next level.
Check out Laura’s work at https://www.strengtheningmarriage.com
If you like what you see, download the Intimately Us app at https://intimately.us! Follow us on instagram at @getyourmarriageon for more great content to strengthen your marriage.